Ministry Agency for University Education
Prof. Dr. Nasser Mohammed Al-Oqaili (Designate)
- Advanced Certificate in Leadership and Management from the University of Oxford 2013
- Research Associate at Harvard University 2008
- PhD from McGill University Canada 2007
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA, major mechanical engineering, with first class honors
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) 2007
- Vice Rector for Studies and Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, October 2018 to June 2019.
- CEO of the Dhahran Valley Knowledge Company, a company owned by King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, from July 2017 to June 2019.
- Dean of Scientific Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, September 2012 to September 2018.
- Vice Dean of Scientific Research, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, September 2010 to August 2012
- Holding 25 patents registered with the USPTO and 3 patents for invention in the Gulf Patent Office.
- He worked as a visiting professor at a number of distinguished universities, including Harvard University.
- Supervised and supervised more than 50 master’s and doctoral theses as a principal supervisor and associate arbitration member.
- He led and participated in a group of local and regional councils and teams dealing with the study of research and innovation systems.
- Chairman of the Scientific Council of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, September 2018 to June 2019.
- Chair of the Academic Employment Committee of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, September 2018 to June 2019.
- Participating in preparing a set of strategic plans for King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, as well as several foreign parties.
- Member of the scientific committee organizing the conference on international cooperation in research and development, which was organized by the Ministry of Education in April 2018.
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Excellence Award in the Ministry of Higher Education (at that time) and within the team that worked on preparing the details of the award in 2015.
- Supervising the operation of Schools of Excellence in the Northern Borders, which was a cooperation initiative between the Ministry of Education and Maaden Company, These schools top performance indicators in their region.