Ministry Agency for Educational Programs
Dr. Maha Abdullah Al-Suleiman
• Executive Leadership Program in cooperation with INSEAD College of Business Administration and Princess Noura Bint Abdul Rahman University (2015-2016). INSEAD Business School
• Doctor of Philosophy of Special Education (with Honors degree. Subspecialty: learning difficulties and response to intervention. University of Northern Colorado. United States of America.
• Partial PhD: Applied Statistics and Educational Research Methods (qualitative research). University of Northern Colorado
• MA in Special Education. (with Honors degree ) Subspecialty: Learning Disabilities. Arabian Gulf University. Bahrain.
• BA in Special Education. (Sub-specialty: learning difficulties. King Saud University.
• Director General of the General Department of Special Education: Ministry of Education
• Dean of the College of Education: Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University.
• Acting Dean of the Faculty of Home Economics: Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University
• Dean of the Deanship of Development and Skills Development: Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University.
• Deputy Dean for Educational Affairs, College of Education: Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University
• Assistant Professor of Special Education: Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University
• Assistant Professor of Special Education: Arabian Gulf University – Kingdom of Bahrain.
• A special education teacher. Specialty: learning difficulties. Ministry of education.