Ministry Agency for Planning and Development
Dr. Abdurrahman Bin Omar Al-Barrak
Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration
- Deputy Minister of Education for Development and Planning 2020.
- Advisor to the Minister of Education 2018-2020.
- Deputy Minister of Education for School Affairs and Adviser to the Minister for Development 2015-2016.
- Full-time consultant – Tatweer Company for Educational Services 2012-2015.
- Deputy Dean of the King Abdullah Institute for Research and Consulting Studies for Implementation and Follow-up, King Saud University 2008-2012.
- Executive Assistant for Training and Education, Program of Cooperation with Kingdom Hospitals, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center 2000-2001.
- Senior Planning Analyst – King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center 1999-2000.
- Administrative Specialist – Customs Authority 1993.
- Office of His Excellency the Director of Customs – The Customs Authority 1989-1990.